Unlock all tiles for Cities Skylines.
Compatible with Cities: Skylines 1.6.3
This is a fixed & improved version of @emf’s 81 Tiles mod.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT COMMENTS
To use this mod you must unsubscribe the original version of 81 Tiles! If you get exceptions on mod’s start up it most likely means that you have original mod’s .dll file somewhere and it loads instead of this mod’s one. Please delete all workshop files and re-verify local game cache. Also I will remove any complains about this mod if you haven’t attached your output_log.txt /screenshot/save game link to the comment. Just ‘NullReferenceException’ isn’t informative at all. It’s a generic name of an error that can be caused by anything.
– Read IMPORTANT NOTE!
– This mod icreases area available for unlocking and construction from vanilla 25 tiles to 81 tiles (whole map)
– You can unlock all 81 Tiles one by one or:
– Like original version, this mod provides a cheat to unlock all 81 tiles at any time (accessible through mod’s options)
– Fixed compatibility with C:S 1.2+
– Old saves should be compatible
– This mod shouldn’t break save games when disabled but beware!
– All Tiles Start. Unsubscribe that mod and use ‘Unlock all tiles for free’ button in this mod’s options instead.
Issues I’m aware of and confirmed:
– At level loading terrain’s looking distorted for few seconds.
– Loading freeze after exiting to main menu and loading again / after loading into different environment from pause menu
– Dams cause tsunamis if placed outside of 25 tiles area
– Pillars that were changed with No Pillars or Network Skins get reset outside of 25 tiles area
– Disasters and evacuaction don’t work outside of 25 tiles area (too much work, won’t be fixed)
UPDATE 21 (3/12/2017)
Changed: Added ‘Disable ZoneCheck’ compatibility mode